Monday, February 11, 2013

Is the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Long Lasting?

 
30 Days of long-lasting fragrance...



I'll be the judge of that!

Day 1 - My eyes are burning!

Got your attention huh? So I opened my new Glad Expressions Oil diffuser. It was super easy to put together. As simple as pushing 1 Diffuser Card firmly into the Oil Bottle already in the Decorative Holder.

I went with Lavender & Juniper Berry. I love Lavender and the description on the box got me :
"Instant Inspiration - Make a bold statement, expressing a fresh, friendly style with confidence. This invigorating fragrance evokes sunny breezes and open spaces, breathing new life into the modern home."

Where better to put something that provides "Instant Inspiration" but in my office. Now my office is a fair size, but the scent was just too overpowering and I had to take it out into my living room. My eyes were literally burning and my sinuses started to go off a bit. In the large living room, it's fine. It may be because it is right out of the box, so I may bring it back in the office at ta later date... we will see.

Important Note : Remember to keep this up high out of the reach of children and pets.


Day 5 - Mmmmmm
Living room is smelling fresh! Family notice the scent and all agree it is quite nice.


Day 10 - Fresh as Day One
Still smelling great just like it did right out of the box.


Day 15 - Back to the Office
I've brought the oil diffuser back into the office. I've had it here for about 12 hrs and it is perfect! It's not over powering and has a wonderful scent filling the room. I think I might be feeling inspired...


Update coming soon...


Thanks to BzzAgent & Glade - #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment